Monday, 10 April 2017

Full Day Of Eating

Hello,

I know this concept is more of a vlog thing but I thought I would share with you what I eat on an average day! I'm not really a big instagram foodie meaning I don't make my food look very pretty for pictures but here it is:



Breakfast
For breakfast I always have porridge! It is usually:
- 50g of oats
- 180ml almond milk
- 1 banana

The macros for that are:
- 56g Carbs
- 6g Fat
- 8g Protein

Lunch
My lunch varies a lot more! But what I'm loving at the moment is Omelettes:
- 3 eggs
- a handful of spinach
- 35g mushrooms
- 1 baby sweet pepper
- 2 slices of turkey bacon
this was obviously from a different day when I did't have the turkey bacon with it!


The macros for this is:
- 3g Carbs
- 18g Fat
- 35g Protein

Dinner
Again this varies a bit more but one of my go-to's is Quorn mince bolognese:
- 75g pasta
- 120g quorn mince
- 125g low fat bolognese sauce
- 1 carrot
- 12g peas
- 2 spears of asparagus
- 70g brocolli

The macros for this meal is:
-72g Carbs
-5g Fat
- 23g Protein

Snacks
This also varies, I don't tend to have protein shakes/bars on days I don't go to the gym:
- Protein Dynamix Protein shake
- Protein Dynamix Dynabar
- 2 rice cakes
- 35g peanut butter

These macros are;
- 41g Carbs
- 27g Fat
- 51g Protein

Therefore the total macros for my average day would be:
-172g Carbs
- 56g Fat
- 117g Protein

This is not far off my macro goals which I don't tend to stick to too closely, I don't see the need as I'm not prepping for any sort of competition, just doing a long slow 'shred' for summer!

Emily
x

No comments:

Post a Comment